While we didn’t get around to painting the nursery this past weekend we did make some time to get some artwork finished for the shop.
Check out the latest additions to the shop:
I’m in love with all of the new pieces and had to make a style plan featuring one of them:
1. While many people are scared of dark paint colors they actually work really well in small spaces like an entry way. I would use this black shade by Martha Stewart.
2. Since I’m featuring our Gold Rush painting I thought it was only fitting to add a bit more sparkle with one of my favorite lighting pieces from Worlds Away. To the trade can be purchased via Effortless Style.
3. Some brass flower art pieces that can be used on the wall or stacked on the console.
4.Gold Rush painting that can be hung either vertically or horizontally.
5. Jamie Young Asian Metallic Lamp – available to the trade
6.Black & Gold bowl for trinkets on your console table.
7.Grey & Cream chevron fabric to recover the stools under console table.
8.Peekaboo Console table works well with the dark paint and gold accents. It helps everything sparkle a bit more.
9.Black & White greek key trim to use as an accent on the recovered stools.
10. Set of square benches to go under console. Legs can stay wood toned or be re-painted in metallic gold.
11. The Julie side chair adds a nice doses of a lighter shade into the space and some welcomed texture with the leather. Available to the trade.
12. A vintage looking rug also helps add another element to the space and gives us a bit of an eclectic vibe.
Ah so pretty! Someone needs to take this style plan and make it a reality!
If you need help in a space you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.