Treat yo self

Do you guys ever watch Parks and Rec? I started watching it from the beginning and I must admit that I didn’t love the first season, but I stuck it out and I’m so happy I did. It’s one of my favorite shows now!

My favorite character has to be Tom:

{Played by the super funny Aziz Ansari}

One of my favorite episodes has to be their Treat yo self day one. Click below and check out a little peek of it:

So in honor of Tom & Donna I’ve decided to do a new weekly column of items that I would love to treat my self with. Most of the items will be budget friendly, but of course we need to add a couple of splurge items as well.

First treat ya self item are these stunning striped napkins from Crate & Barrel. Of course the interior decorator in me wants to use them to make pillows and never allow them to hit the dining room. :)

Set of 6 is only $34.95, which means you can totally treat yo self!

This entry was posted in great buy. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Treat yo self

1. Sara says:

I love those striped napkins!

2. Daniela says:

TREAT YO SELF 2012! London edition.

3. I had the same idea when I saw them in the latest catalog! I made pillows out of a previous set of napkins I bought at Crate & Barrel years ago.

4. I loved those napkins too! They are great!

5. Ha! I actually saw that episode; t’was hilarious! Good thinking turning that into a post series…I look forward to seeing more Treat Yo’ Self ideas.

6. Lindsay says:

HAha I love Parks & Rec and Aziz is hysterical! Just might have to treat myself to those napkins!

7. Teresa says:

Treat yo self! Great napkins and great reference. Parks and Rec gets my husband and I laughing without fail, I’m partial to Andy myself : )

8. Ashlie says:

I am crying laughing! I love that show but have never seen that episode! There is a shirt at anthropologie I’ve been eyeing that just went on sale. Think I’m going to have to treat myself!

9. Marthalynn says:

I loved that episode! His character cracks me up.

10. Amy says:

I do not watch Parks and Rec that often, but I remember cracking up during that episode! This is a great addition to the blog.

11. Kwana says:

I loved the Treat yo self episode. One of my faves ever. Thanks for this.

12. That’s my favorite episode too! I just started watching a couple months ago.

I also love those napkins! They would make cute pillows too.

13. stephanie says:

haha! watching it now and just tweeting one of his many hilarious lines:)

14. I didn’t love season 1 either, but it’s gotten so much better! I love this idea for a series – and those napkins.

15. Aja says:

Yes! Seriously love that show. I nearly died when the 3 legged dog was peeing on Ron Swanson last week :)