1. We had a beautiful weekend here in NY. We decided that instead of tackling home projects we should head out and enjoy the weather. Off we went to Brooklyn Flea for let’s face it the FOOD! Had some delicious brick oven pizza from Pizza Moto.
2. After Brooklyn Flea we headed out to meet up with friends and I spied this new to me antiques shop called Horseman Antiques.I must check it the next time I’m in Brooklyn.
3. You all know how much I love my yellow pants so I decided to try out some green pants and I love them as well! These were also $15.99 from Forever 21.
4. Sunday was even more beautiful than Saturday so we headed out to the beach to have Hudson test out the sand with Daddy. He loved the sand. We dipped his toes in the water and he wasn’t a fan.
5. My sister arrived back home from a trip to London/Turkey to visit my sister. We received lots of gifts! Hudson’s favorite gift has to be the fez he is rocking. He reminds us of Abu from Aladdin. Don’t fret Jon got a matching one. : )
6. One of my favorite gifts from a trip aboard is candy from around the world. This weekend I was lucky enough to score some treats from Turkey where apparently they love chocolate and hazelnuts. Along with additional treats from Jon’s parents who returned from Italy. Yum.