Sorry for the radio silence on the blog yesterday. I had been fighting a cold all weekend and yesterday morning it arrived in full force. Hudson and I took advantage and spent the day in bed having a movie marathon in a sea of tissues. Don’t worry Hudson rested in his bassinet far away from the tissues.
Here is a peek into our weekend!
1. Hudson is now able to get into a lot of the fun toys/contraptions we were gifted. Our latest favorite is his go pod. It can easily be folded up so we can move it from room to room or it go with us to visit his grandparents. Plus you can clip on little toys to it. He just gets a kick at our standing up in it.
2. We dropped of a custom ottoman for a client. This was a partial DIY project. We built the base that is on wheels and my workroom made the slipcover. Don’t love the peeks of pink in the pleating? I do!
3. Gave myself a manicure with my favorite neutral, Jazz by Essie.
4. After wearing my hair all week in a Katniss style braid I was hoping Jon would get the hint that I wanted to see the Hunger Games. He didn’t. So I simply had to open my mouth and ask if he wanted to go and voila we had a movie date! Of course I had to indulge in my favorite movie treat; popcorn with m&m’s.
5. Later that night we went out for a bite as well. Do you have a Smashburger near you? If you do then you must go. It’s our new favorite place. So yummy. Since I indulged at the movies I decided to go healthy and get a salad, but the burgers are amazing!
What were you up to this weekend?