As the temperatures near the 80′s here in NY my mind is on outdoor living. We have a pretty large backyard, but it’s a clean slate with no real seating area. We are looking into tackling a patio this Spring and I’m already sourcing furniture for the space.
Here are some benches that have been on my radar:
1. Who doesn’t love a Chippendale pattern. I know I do and the sky blue would be a pretty touch in any space. Only $149.
2. I love this one because the Chippendale pattern is a bit more supersized. While the warm gray shade is lovely I think I would paint it a pop of color. Only $149.99
3. A chic little bistro bench. Best part of this one is the feminine lines, the cushions and the back folds down for easy storage off season. Only $259.99
4. Reminiscent of a vintage style metal park bench. Only $168.99.
5. The best part of this interlocking circles bench is that it’s available in fun colors. Only $199.
6. I’ve been lusting after this bench since last summer. When I finally decided to pull the trigger and order it I couldn’t find in stock anywhere! So I’m happy to see that it is currently available for $161.99.
* Sorry for the two number 5′s! Big whoops on my end. The links above are correct though. The green bench is number 5 and the red wire bench is number 6.
Are you already planning out your outdoor living situation for the warmer months?