Pom Pom Topiaries for less than $20

Last week we were at Ikea doing a return and we decided to give the marketplace a spin and see if there was anything we needed to have. We were about to walk out empty handed until we hit the garden center.

What did we spy? Pom Pom topiaries for only $15.99

I then ran over and grabbed two pots so that I go home and put it all together right away and not have another project on my much too long to do list.

It only took a matter of minutes and I was able to re-pot them and place them in their new home. Still trying to decide if I want to leave them as a pair or share the wealth and separate the pair and place them throughout the house.

What do you think? Leave the pair or just one?

*Turns out the day I was there my pal, Jennywas also there and snagged a couple. I wonder what she’s going to do with them.

This entry was posted in great buy. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Pom Pom Topiaries for less than $20

1. Ashley says:

Keep them as a pair! I found one at a comparable price at Lowe’s, too. Identical, in fact, so there is another place readers can look if there isn’t an Ikea located nearby.

2. emily says:

Hi! Love this! I’ve been on the hunt for some boxwood topiaries, but for $16 these will do the trick! Do you know how tall these are?

3. mhr@gmail.com says:

Put them by a window that gets southern or western sun. They need lots of light to survive.

• effortless says:

Thanks for the tip. I tend to have a black thumb. I have a window to the right of the server were there are so I can move them there during daylight hours.

4. Nat says:

Love! I might need to head to Ikea and get some of these. I need to add some greenery to this place

5. Nat says:

I hit post to soon- I say leave them as a pair!

6. Cute topiaries. I’m liking the shot with just one, since I tend to lean toward the asymmetrical when I style vignettes. The pair certainly makes a simple and stunning statement. I don’t think you can go wrong wither way!

7. love the pair, but then again, also love the shot with the elephants…either way–love love love!

8. Jennifer says:

Both are so pretty but I lean towards the bottom photo with the elephants! Broken up feels less obvious. Great find! (I went yesterday and they were sold out!)

9. Denise says:

Hi,
    I usually like symmetry, but I’m liking the “just one”better. Also, is that the home decorators lateral file they are sitting on? If so, how do you like it? I’ve been spying that in the catalog, but your color looks better than theirs.

10. Margaret says:

I think topiaries beg to be a pair, and it is an acceptable predictability. I think if you just had one it would be fine as is, but separating them seems like you might be fighting their twin-ness! I love that you did it right away so it wouldn’t get “listed”. I know what you mean!