I was so wrapped up with the holiday madness that I completely forgot to share earlier the great blog post I was a part of. Back in November my sweet pal, Kate from Centsational Girl contacted me and asked me to be part of yearly post on design trends. I was honored and excited that she asked and then totally terrified that none of my answers would coincide with the other blogger/designers included in the post.
Well I think I did a pretty good job. I even predicted that emerald green would be the new “it” of 2013 and Pantone announced it as the color of the year a couple of weeks ago.
It was lovely to be included with the design masterminds behind some of my favorite blogs, Emily from Emily A Clark, Jenny from Little Green Notebook,, Kristin from The Hunted Interior and of course Kate from Centsational Girl.
Here are the questions we tackled:
1. What was your favorite design trend of 2012?
2. What was your least favorite design trend of 2012?
3. What design trends from 2012 will carry into 2013?
4. Any design trends from the past that you would like to see make a comeback?
5. Any predictions on design trends, colors or looks for the new year?
6. What is a design element you love and consider to be timeless?
To check out our answers head here, but since I already know what I said I would love to know your thoughts? Comment away on all or some of the questions above.