So, I thought it would fitting to showcase some of my favorites today!
1. Brittany from House Plus Love redid her home office and it was jaw dropping! People it included a boxwood wall!
2. Emy from Semi Gloss Design that was inspired by Moonrise Kingdom. I think my boys would love something like this and the painted ship lap wall treatment is my favorite!
3. Flowers were a huge statement this year. So, many bloggers used them in wallpaper and I loved it. Huge massive floral statements! Grace from A Storied Style went bold with a full floral ceiling!
Also loved Decor Gold Designs floral wallpaper. Swoon!
4. Rachel from Pencil Shavings is my design spirit animal. We just get it each other. She tackled her living room and went bold with a red, white and blue color story and while I’m normally not a fan of red she picked this amazing tomato shade and I’m on board!
5. Ashley from Ashley Bell Interiors redid her home office and it’s stunning! There is massive buffalo check curtains, lilac grasscloth wallpaper, a jaw dropping rug, vintage modern pieces. Perfection.
So many beautiful rooms! Make sure you check out the rest rest.