weekend recap

Weekend Recap: Father’s Day

1. Ashley

June 20th, 2011 at 10:20 am

What a whimsical space! Your dining room makes me so happy, Camila! Hope you had a great weekend with your dads!

2. Abby @ a delightful design

June 20th, 2011 at 10:21 am

I’ve said this a million times, but I just love your style. It’s so nice to see someone who loves to mix color and pattern as much as I do. Beautiful table!
    abby

3. Danielle Oakey Interiors

June 20th, 2011 at 11:38 am

It looks so good. I am eyeing those shield back chairs for my mom’s dining room Love them painted.

4. Vicky

June 20th, 2011 at 2:59 pm

What a lovely dining room. It’s so cheerful I can hear the laughter 🙂 Nice.

My dining room looks a little boring compared to yours I better spruce it up!

5. jen

June 20th, 2011 at 7:41 pm

Happy Fathers day!!! thanks for the post. love the plates pattern and the mix of colors u made. beautiful table 🙂
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

6. Colleen

June 20th, 2011 at 10:54 pm

I love the table…and am especially jealous of your Kate Spade plates!!!

7. Jen

March 28th, 2013 at 3:34 pm

I am curious how you originally painted your chairs? Can you give me details on the process? Thanks!

8. effortless

March 28th, 2013 at 9:20 pm

Hi Jen,

I just did a light sanding job on them to get rid of the shine, then a primer coat with spray primer, color coat with Kryon spraypaint and then wipe on poly to protect the finish.

C