In her shoes

In her Shoes – New Weekly Series

1. Haven and Home

April 24th, 2009 at 1:27 pm

I can’t wait to see it! I will get you mine next week!

2. down and out chic

April 24th, 2009 at 1:48 pm

this sounds like a fun series (and congrats on your victory).

3. Mrs. Limestone

April 24th, 2009 at 3:16 pm

Hooray!!! Can’t wait to see what you do.

4. MyLittleHappyPlace

April 24th, 2009 at 5:03 pm

Precious idea – love it!

5. rightbank

April 24th, 2009 at 5:40 pm

Hooray on getting the husband on board with the floors! And I LOVE this new series idea. I’m totally nosey – I mean curios – too!

6. rightbank

April 24th, 2009 at 5:41 pm

Oops. Typing too fast. That was supposed to be “curious.”

7. Erin

April 24th, 2009 at 5:48 pm

I love that idea! I don’t think i’ve seen it on other blogs-quite unique!

8. LindsB

April 27th, 2009 at 2:19 pm

Yeah on being able to paint the floor! I cant wait to see how it comes out.

And I love your new series, I will be looking forward to your “interviews” with people.