In her shoes

IN HER SHOES: BROOKLYN BRIDE

1. Re:Fresh Design Studio

June 26th, 2009 at 4:16 pm

Fun post! Our version of the D&D in MN is International Market Square (IMS) and although I was intimidated by it at first, it really isn't scary anymore. It definitely is exhausting walking through the five floors though! Fun to read about another interior designer-thanks for the great series!

2. LindsB

June 26th, 2009 at 4:27 pm

That seriously sounds like the best day ever in my book- what an amazing job to have!! If you boss ever wants to move to Boston and you dont, I'd take that job in a second 🙂

Off to go check out Brooklyn Bride blog- yeah!

3. Lynett

June 26th, 2009 at 4:29 pm

Thanks for charing…she really does have an amazing blog!

4. urbansardines

June 26th, 2009 at 4:48 pm

Yay, I'll have to check the Brooklyn Bride blog! I love the "in her shoes" feature!
    Happy weekend!

5. california dreaming

June 26th, 2009 at 6:28 pm

I would LOVE to get married every year – to my husband of course – and have a reception over and over. I'm off to check out brooklyn bride's website

6. TheBeautyFile

June 26th, 2009 at 7:12 pm

That salad just made my mouth water!! Great post! Have a lovely weekend! ps- did you lose your power this am?? i was without power for over four hours!!!

7. mrosev14

June 27th, 2009 at 2:10 pm

That sounds like a serious job. You sound very busy during the day, I hope you take time when you get home to relax.

8. down and out chic

June 27th, 2009 at 2:17 pm

whoa that's a busy day if i've ever seen one. thank goodness for comfy flats!

9. Lauren Jade

June 27th, 2009 at 5:50 pm

I'm so in love with your blog! Makes me jealous! 😀 this In Her Shoes was really interesting especially since I would dream to live in NY and be an interior designer. IT will happen one day hopefully!!

10. Tiffany

June 28th, 2009 at 3:31 am

just found your blog, love this post! so interesting to go through someone else's day.

11. Stephanie Sabbe

June 29th, 2009 at 1:08 am

very fun post. We should totally have lunch next time I'm in NYC, that would be fun! I have a couple designer friends in the city, maybe we could all go. I'll be back in 3 weeks for a bachelorette party. And I TOTALLY should have emailed you. Where do you buy upholstry fabric in the city? I could not find anything…but I really didn't look on the internet first.

12. Lauren

June 29th, 2009 at 4:52 pm

sounds so glamorous!! it was the salad!!! looks so good!!!
    xoxo

13. Brooke

June 29th, 2009 at 5:10 pm

Cam your wedding was great, and you even had touches of etsy (your custom necklace) in there even though it was before your blogging/handmaking days! . . .Love Bklyn Bride, thanks for featuring! so fun.

14. Haven and Home

June 29th, 2009 at 8:46 pm

Oh this was a good one! This makes me wish I still lived in New York!

15. Maria Killam

June 30th, 2009 at 3:18 am

Totally great day! You are so fun! Thanks for sharing it and even your shoes with us 🙂

16. nkp

July 1st, 2009 at 4:46 am

How fun! Sounds like a rather exciting day to me. I'd gladly step into her shoes any time the soles wear out! ;0)

17. JessieX

July 29th, 2009 at 3:35 am

Congrats on your new blog and your new business. I found your site via Addictomatic.com and a search on "Vectorworks," as I work at Nemetschek NA, the firm that makes the design software. 🙂