In her shoes

IN HER SHOES: LIVING LIVELIER

1. Shorely Chic

July 23rd, 2010 at 12:47 pm

I love these posts, it's so interesting and real to be able to spend a day in the life with such a glam person.

Love it!! Have a great weekend ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Stacey @ Petite de Lis Paperie

July 23rd, 2010 at 1:42 pm

What a busy lady! I love her little girl's room…so sweet. I am also admiring what looks to be the master bedroom.

3. Tammy@InStitches

July 23rd, 2010 at 2:13 pm

What a busy lady, funny too !

4. Lauren

July 23rd, 2010 at 2:21 pm

This was so fun to read, thanks for doing these. I love her mini-van tshirt!

5. Liz @ It's Great To Be Home

July 23rd, 2010 at 2:48 pm

Such a cute post!! I'm off to check out her blog! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Deliciously Organized

July 23rd, 2010 at 4:00 pm

I really enjoyed reading about her day, she is such a hoot! I've always loved this series Camila!

7. pve design

July 23rd, 2010 at 4:04 pm

She looks like fun. I would love to be in the shoes of "Deliciously organized" here, or at least how their day goes! I always drool over being that organized.
    pve

8. diane@onlinefabricstore

July 23rd, 2010 at 5:56 pm

Here's an affordable trick to keep the green out of blonde kid's hair. This was passed on years ago by my hairdresser when my very blonde daughter emerged from the pool looking like lime green jello-o. Simply wet the hair, apply hair conditioner and leave on when they go in the pool. The wet hair absorbs the conditioner and is not able to absorb the chlorine water. It really works!

9. LindsB

July 23rd, 2010 at 5:58 pm

What a fun day- I love that she was at the pool by 2:30 with the kids!

10. twolovelyspaces

July 23rd, 2010 at 6:36 pm

I love this series. It is so great to see how other creative people actually live. Thanks!

11. Julie

July 23rd, 2010 at 6:45 pm

I don't know how moms do it. I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

I LOVE the little girl's room.

12. Teresa Meyer

July 23rd, 2010 at 8:29 pm

Such a great post. I relate (although I only have one little one). I've never seen her blog before. Going to check it out!!!

13. Mackenzie {Design Darling}

July 24th, 2010 at 1:32 am

You know I love these posts but this one was particularly fun to read! I love her sarcasm and of course the use of Jonathan Adler in her home ๐Ÿ˜‰ What a busy day! Wishing both of you a happy weekend.

14. kayce hughes

July 24th, 2010 at 3:25 am

Love this post! I can totally relate.

Our dining room sat empty for months. Okay maybe it was empty for just a handful of weeks and then we couldnโ€™t take it anymore and put in a folding table and plastic outdoor chairs, but in my mind that was still empty.

On the main floor of our house we have a Florida room. Being that itโ€™s a Florida room it is a considered a 3 season room, because there is no heat in the room. The previous owners used it as an indoor patio with outdoor furniture and it looked like this when we moved in.