In her shoes

IN HER SHOES: Just B

1. LindsB

August 13th, 2010 at 12:34 pm

I wish I was back in school so bad. Actually I wish I was back in school doing something I love NOW rather then the dumb degree I decided on way back when 🙂

Another great interview!

2. Hamptontoes

August 13th, 2010 at 2:08 pm

Great interview. Accessories class…I'd like that one!

3. The Brick Cottage

August 13th, 2010 at 2:42 pm

Oh to be a merchandising major in today's world! Sounds like fun! Nine years ago, I graduated with a merchandising and design degree (OMG! I can't believe it's been that long!) and while we got to do fun things like: go to department stores and critique displays or take merchandise out on loan to create our own window displays at school, I can only imagine would it would be like today with the on-line shopping and social media aspect that is so prevalent right now.

This was a very enjoyable "In Her Shoes" and I like that she's so excited about her classes. Now, off to check out her blog!

4. Melissa Blake

August 13th, 2010 at 3:01 pm

lovely post

5. B

August 13th, 2010 at 5:56 pm

Thank you again for having me post. I'm loving all the comments! xoxo B

6. katie.

August 13th, 2010 at 9:28 pm

Love the In Her Shoes series and love Just B!

7. Mor

August 14th, 2010 at 4:59 am

Treat receipts are the best! I think they offer them everyday through end of August… mmmm. Great post!

Morgan @ PepperDesignBlog.com

8. Morgan @ PepperDesignBlog.com

August 14th, 2010 at 5:00 am

I think my comment just went through without me sending it? 😉

9. Sources

August 14th, 2010 at 9:51 am

great shoes! love the style and design of them.
    ——-