In her shoes

IN HER SHOES: FULL HOUSE

1. christine {bijouandbohene}

May 20th, 2011 at 9:19 am

I adore Christina and her blog- she is so gorgeous and manages to make everything look incredibly chic…this was a great post- I read every word!!

2. Melissa

May 20th, 2011 at 9:32 am

There is no way that hot momma gave birth two 5 kids ūüėČ

3. LindsB

May 20th, 2011 at 9:44 am

She has got to be the most STUNNING Mom ever- even if she wasent a Mom, shes still HOT! Damn girl!

I love that she loved my little rock knob project ūüôā

4. Karena

May 20th, 2011 at 10:03 am

She looks great and quite the schedule!!

xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

Come and enter my New Giveaway from Serena & Lily! You will love it!

5. Sarah's Fab Day

May 20th, 2011 at 10:14 am

The best thing about Christina is she’s just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. She’s a true gem.

6. Naomi@DesignManifest

May 20th, 2011 at 11:06 am

loved this. Christina is so fabulous. I’m in awe of her beautiful home, her more beautiful children, and how she manages it all so amazingly. And can we talk about her hair? Best in the blogosphere IMO.

7. Christina

May 20th, 2011 at 11:09 am

Wow thanks blogger friends…and Camila that is the best thing anyone could say. Love ya!

Thanks for including me Camila. It was so much fun to really focus on the daily grind.

8. anna see

May 20th, 2011 at 12:24 pm

Super fun to read this! One hot mama!

9. Erica

May 20th, 2011 at 1:48 pm

Man how I love this lady! Isn’t she just the best?! Loving your blog too… what a great series. ūüôā Wishing you a fabulous weekend.

10. Gina

May 20th, 2011 at 2:09 pm

LOVE Christina! Love her blog, and how cute is that family of hers!!

11. Mackenzie {Design Darling}

May 20th, 2011 at 3:17 pm

Absolutely love Christina and her blog! She is so chic and her kiddos are just adorable. I’ve always wondered how she keeps it all together and now I know ‚ÄĒ¬†chocolate for breakfast! ūüėČ Thanks for featuring her busy busy schedule. Color me inspired!

12. Amber Interiors

May 20th, 2011 at 11:42 pm

This post has made me tired…. I am exhausted with ONE baby let alone 5. She is a champion

13. designchic

May 21st, 2011 at 9:03 pm

How does she do it all. I’m exhausted just reading about her day…