In her shoes

IN HER SHOES: The Stories of A to Z

1. Rachel @ We Heart Minnesota

May 27th, 2011 at 12:15 pm

Thank you for the fun look at a day in the life. Your “In Her Shoes” posts are such a great idea. I always find it fascinating to see what other people do with their time.

2. Chris

May 27th, 2011 at 12:34 pm

I really like the the tops of the chair (kindof look like bee hives) and can’t wait to see what you do with it. I also have extra shutters sitting around and thought of making a screen for the side of our porch.

3. Michelle Gilliland

May 27th, 2011 at 12:43 pm

Love it! I love the bricks outside shaped into a circle. Very pretty idea! I’m glad that you took part in your neighborhood cleanup. It’s always nice to see nice yards when you’re out walking.

4. Melissa

May 27th, 2011 at 3:14 pm

I love hearing about the days of other mom/blogger/designers/DIY junk-ettes. Thanks so much for this series!

5. Kathryn

May 27th, 2011 at 3:53 pm

I love Beth!!! She is an utterly amazing woman in everything that she does!

6. the yellow cape cod

May 27th, 2011 at 7:46 pm

I really enjoyed spending the day with you today, Beth. I am excited about your series “How to Decorate for DIY’ers”. I am available to be a contributor if you need one…Great post, Effortless Style. Love your site and so glad I came across it today.
    Sarah @ theyellowcapecod.com

7. Kristi @ Addicted 2 Decorating

May 27th, 2011 at 9:40 pm

I loved reading that! What a fun glimpse into your day, Beth. If I lived close to that river, I’m certain I would never get anything accomplished. It’s gorgeous!

8. FlirtyGems

May 28th, 2011 at 7:16 pm

Great post! Good find on those chairs too!

9. Tammy@InStitches

May 29th, 2011 at 10:34 am

Love Beth, that girl always has 5 projects going on at once, she’s Super Women !

10. LH

June 22nd, 2011 at 11:26 am

I don’t think there’s anything sexier than that pic of your husband reading to your boys. I’m impressed. I have 2 boys as well and I got tired just reading through that. I never get that much done in a day.