In her shoes

IN HER SHOES: SIMPLIFIED BEE

1. christine {bijouandboheme}

July 1st, 2011 at 9:33 am

I love this series- Cristen’s day sounds a lot like mine would be- busy with kids/life etc…and I love love her shoes!!!

2. Torrie

July 1st, 2011 at 10:58 am

I know I am a little late to the party, but CONGRATULATIONS on your exciting baby news! So happy for you and can’t wait to hear all about your pregnancy and baby adventures. Much love as you embark on this exciting time in your life.

3. cristin @ simplified bee

July 1st, 2011 at 1:22 pm

Camilla,
    So fun to be part of this series! Thank you.

Also, a huge congrats on the baby-to-be!!! My second child was due in early December and arrived the day before Thanksgiving. She’s my turkey baby.

Take care of yourself these few months and enjoy. It does go by fast.

xo,
    cristin

4. michaela warner

July 1st, 2011 at 1:35 pm

So fun! I loved spending the day with Cristin. And I definitely was one of the ones who asked her where her shoes were from! (: Great series, Camilla!
    xo Michaela

5. Tiffany @ Savor Home

July 1st, 2011 at 2:23 pm

I adore this series! I found myself saying “me, too!” several times as I was reading this. Congrats on the new baby!

6. Centsational Girl

July 1st, 2011 at 7:30 pm

I love this series and I LOOOOOVE Cristin! So glad you featured her, she is a delight and an inspiration!
    xo
    Kate

7. Allison

July 1st, 2011 at 11:46 pm

Great post! I love Cristin’s organization as well as her talent. On a side note….I would love to have some chickens in my backyard and have fresh eggs daily. Congratulations Camilla on your baby news!

8. Claudia Juestel

July 3rd, 2011 at 3:21 pm

I also want to chime in about loving this series! So nice to learn about the days of all of these interesting women. And I was happy to learn a little more about my friend Cristin.

Have a wonderful 4th of July, and congratulations on the wonderful news.

Cheers,

Claudi

9. Heather

July 3rd, 2011 at 6:09 pm

Thanks! I love this series, and have been reading Cristin’s great blog for awhile.
    Congratulations on the baby-to-be! S0 much fun in store for you!

10. Daisy

July 6th, 2011 at 5:26 pm

Those are some chic trash cans. I can’t believe you fit this all into one day!

11. Kim from 3 peanuts

July 7th, 2011 at 9:33 am

What a fun series. I too love how other Moms/women spend their day. I am a stay at home Mom and a part time marriage counselor and blogger and I am always wondering how everyone else juggles it all too. Love the Simplified Bee:) Cristin..those shoes are darling!

12. Avery @ Ornamental Habit

July 11th, 2011 at 5:22 pm

I LOVE that you are on pinterest! I can’t wait to follow your boards… Also, I love that you have family meals together, so important. Thanks for the constant stream of inspiration!

Cheers!