Lately I’ve been dreaming of a beach home and I decided to come up with a little plan with what I would do in one of the guest rooms in my imaginary beach home that you are all invited to visit. 🙂
1. First off nothing scream beachy to me more than grasscloth so I would need to cover the walls with it. My go-to budget friendly source from decorator handbook.
2.I never met a stripe I didn’t love so I needed to use this navy and white duvet setfor the bedding.
3.I figured since I own a fake beach house I probably have a little extra room in my budget to splurge on some items. First splurge has to be a stunning Serena and Lily headboard with monogramming of course.
4. We’ll need to top off the bedding with a toss pillow or two.
5. My last splurge would be two stunning Gatsby nightstands that are available only to the trade. If you are interested in learning more about them please contact me. I would have to top them off with these lamps.
6. Custom window panels will need to be made in my favorite budget friendly fabric by Amy Butler. (She has a sorbet arrangement of colors. I love all of them.)
8. Lastly we’ll need something soft for our tired feet to rest on. An touch of a geometric print and we are all finished.
Oh love it! I wonder what imaginary room I will design yet. If you want help with a real room you in your home you can reach me at email@example.com for virtual and on-site design help.