In her shoes

IN HER SHOES: Material Girls

1. Karena

August 26th, 2011 at 10:13 am

Great interview and loved this one especially , well her doggie is so darn cute!! Friends popping in with wine at bedtime, what a celebration!!

I too love the art! Wow!

xoxo
    Karena

Art by Karena

2. HG The Countess

August 26th, 2011 at 10:29 am

If you’re ever in Greenwich Village, there is a Chick-fil-a at the NYU cafeteria, I’ve been known to eat there 🙂

3. effortless

August 26th, 2011 at 7:38 pm

Oh I did know about that. A client told me about it, but I thought you had to be an NYU student. Hmm will have to check it out!

4. Stephanie

August 26th, 2011 at 10:29 am

love them!!

5. Rachel

August 26th, 2011 at 3:27 pm

I would love to see an interview of Emily from JonesDesign Company. : )

6. Melissa

August 26th, 2011 at 10:18 pm

A friend of a dear friend of mine! She is uber-talented, and I loved seeing her crazy-packed day!

7. Emily

August 27th, 2011 at 11:48 pm

Hi Melissa! thanks for your sweet comment…and I saw that we have a mutual friend in common too! Is it someone in Dallas? Do you live here too?

Emily

8. Cadence

August 27th, 2011 at 1:31 am

I just love the In Her Shoes series! It’s one of the posts that I always stop to read closely instead of skim!

9. Melissah

August 27th, 2011 at 9:41 pm

I’ve just stumbled upon your lovely blog. I look forward to popping by again for some more inspiration! I’m just new into blogging this year & have put together a daily blog on design, fashion, food, travel and anything pretty.
    http://scrapbook-melissah.blogspot.com/ and
    http://coastal-style.blogspot.com/ for everything chic and coastal

I had a lot of fun putting them together maybe you would like to check them out if you have a spare minute.
    x
    Melissah

10. Love Where You Live

August 28th, 2011 at 12:32 am

Loving those orange wingback chairs!
    Such a great series! Thanks for keeping it up.
    My best, -susan

11. Maria @ Live Beautifully

August 28th, 2011 at 7:02 pm

love material girls! I also love the chick-fil-a in the lap with the to-do list, phone, purse whilst driving, seriously can’t count how many times I’ve done that! :-). Great series!!!!

12. Julia Buckingham Edelmann

August 29th, 2011 at 8:01 am

I loved reading about my fellow MG Emily!
    What a great idea. Looking forward to coming back for more!

13. Anna

September 2nd, 2011 at 1:05 am

so funny to see the picture of june. made my night to randomly see a picture of someone i see on a weekly basis. p.s. where was charlotte?

14. Josh

September 5th, 2011 at 7:02 pm

Would love to see an in her shoes with Heather of http://www.paulinefrench.blogspot.com