effortless style, my work

Little details

1. laxsupermom

September 9th, 2011 at 8:12 am

Love, love, love this! Your seamstress must be extremely talented. The piping is lined up absolutely perfectly. I’m sure I’d have mangled it. The bench looks incredible! Thanks for sharing.

2. Sara

September 9th, 2011 at 8:35 am

Love this look!

3. LindsB

September 9th, 2011 at 8:57 am

omg im obsessed- i want one of my own right now!! LOVE this look!

4. Ashley

September 9th, 2011 at 8:59 am

Gorgeous! Details like that make all of the difference. BTW, Camila, do you have a tutorial for the lovely red-trimmed curtains I see peaking out in these pictures? I’m dying to do the same on my curtains.

5. Danielle

September 9th, 2011 at 9:35 am

It is incredible! Love Hot House Flowers, I am working on my mom’s basement right now and that is our main floral. It works with SO much!

6. Ashlie

September 9th, 2011 at 9:56 am

Would you please mind sharing where you found that bench? I love it!

7. effortless

September 9th, 2011 at 2:12 pm

It was a Pier 1 find, but they no longer carry it. Sorry.

8. christine {bijouandboheme}

September 9th, 2011 at 10:28 am

Absolutely LOVE it- the blue velvet and the diagonal stripes…heaven!!!

9. Jessica

September 9th, 2011 at 10:40 am

OOOO, I love it! The diagonal stripes look amazing and great choice on the striped piping!

10. Kate Collins

September 9th, 2011 at 11:04 am

OMG! One of my favorite pieces I’ve seen in a long time!! Fantastic!!

11. CourtneyOutLoud

September 9th, 2011 at 11:38 am

I love it! This is getting pinned!

12. Franki Parde

September 9th, 2011 at 2:16 pm

LUV Pier 1….and that green….LUV IT!! Your bench is fantastic! franki

13. Arianna Belle

September 9th, 2011 at 3:06 pm

Love how it came out Camilla! What a fantastic idea!

14. a perfect gray

September 9th, 2011 at 9:55 pm

love the bench – the strip fabric adds so much…

15. Brittany

September 10th, 2011 at 12:36 am

love the bench…love the velvet and the diagonal….and love your blog! definitely a follower!

16. Stephanie

September 11th, 2011 at 2:34 pm

WOW i love this!!! What a fabulous idea- velvet + diagonal stripe!

17. Naomi@DesignManifest

September 12th, 2011 at 5:13 pm

Super cute Camila! It seriously looks like a much more expensive piece.

18. Sara

September 16th, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Fab! Did you use a vertical stripe on the bias to achieve the diagonal look? If so, can you source that green/white striped fabric?

19. effortless

September 19th, 2011 at 8:11 am

It was a plain striped fabric that was cute on the bias. I purchased it at the Duralee outlet. I don’t have a pattern name for it. Sorry.

20. Kelly

March 2nd, 2012 at 12:18 pm

Love it. Can you share the name of your seamstress. INVU just went bankrupt, and I have some amazing fabric that I would like panels and some romans made from.

Thanks.