design crush, design inspiration, look for less, Uncategorized

Look for Less: Megan Young Designs

1. whislerpotpie

September 27th, 2011 at 8:30 am

I had just given up on ever having chiang mai….now I want it all over again!

My we have a name for the red and white curtain fabric, too? (hoping it comes in a green or navy!)

2. a little luxe

September 27th, 2011 at 8:35 am

That room is fantastic! Gorgeous teal!

Jennifer

3. Sara

September 27th, 2011 at 8:52 am

That mirror is SO amazing!! Love it! Fun to check out Daniela’s blog, too. Love your “look for less” posts; thanks so much!

4. Lindsay

September 27th, 2011 at 9:11 am

Wow! I’m in love with everything going on this room. I must have that mirror!!

5. Liz {Sequins and Stripes}

September 27th, 2011 at 9:33 am

So lovely! I am so envious when they make it look so easy with soft neutrals, colorful textiles, and lovely furniture!

6. Kelly@Bungalow Blue

September 27th, 2011 at 9:38 am

Awesome finds…love that leather chair!

7. Barbara@HausDesign

September 27th, 2011 at 10:26 pm

My eye went straight to that awesome mirror – love that and the chairs in the camel…good point about recovering them. What a beautiful room!

8. Alexandra Rae

September 28th, 2011 at 5:29 am

That is killer!! Love your look-for-less picks too.

9. Boo Hazard

September 29th, 2011 at 5:41 pm

Oh wow, I went to design school in NYC with Megan and I’m so impressed! She was always very talented and so happy to see how great she is doing! – Boo