paint

Pretty in Pink

1. Heather

October 28th, 2011 at 9:29 am

We just painted our daughter’s room pink, not because they are two little girls but because the fabrics in the room demanded it. We didn’t want to be cliche, so found the perfect pale pale pink with a hint of coral from Sherwin Williams–“Angelic.” I knew I got it right when an out of town (male) friend saw the space for the first time and said: Awesome! It’s pink and I don’t want to puke!

Your living room color is gorgeous. So ethereal. Love all the punches of bold color, too!

Heather

2. Jewel at Eat.Drink.Shop.Love

October 28th, 2011 at 9:45 am

I love your living room!

3. iVeronique

October 28th, 2011 at 10:38 am

I just love your blog!
    This room is SWEET!

4. Wendy

October 28th, 2011 at 10:44 am

I may be wrong but wasn’t the wall with the couch brown? The pink opens the room up and definitely creates the look of a bigger room.

5. effortless

October 28th, 2011 at 11:29 am

Wendy, it use to be brown a while ago. We have a cottage and we were going for a cottage type feel in the room with warm browns, teals and oranges. I lived with it for about 2 years, but then the addition of a new fabric in the space turned into a complete re-do. So out went the brown and in went the pink!

6. Tammy@InStitches

October 28th, 2011 at 11:23 am

I love your room, it makes me smile !

7. maria

October 28th, 2011 at 12:12 pm

your living room is amazing, seriously girl you killed it!!!!

8. chic coles

October 28th, 2011 at 1:13 pm

Wow so pretty. What a great pick.

9. Sarah @ Maison Boheme

October 28th, 2011 at 3:26 pm

Such a fantastic and understated color. I love your choice.

10. DAnika Herrick

October 29th, 2011 at 8:23 am

So jealous you have a pink living room! I love it, it looks so fresh. Nice work, as usual my dear!

11. francine Gardner

October 30th, 2011 at 7:19 am

You picked the perfect shade of pink to anchor the room’s bold colors. Daring and very well done! Love the room.

12. Stephanie

February 20th, 2012 at 10:27 pm

I love the room! I am trying to search for shelving and I love that white number you have going on. What are those called? where can I get one???

13. rohitha

November 5th, 2012 at 2:07 pm

hi,

I just stumbled upon your blog..It’s fabulous.I admire your style and your DIY ideas…..will look out for more from you.

Regards,