In her shoes

IN HER SHOES: Mimi & Meg

1. shannon

November 11th, 2011 at 12:40 pm

i feel like i find so many new fun bloggers when you do “in her shoes”. love these!

and i WANT that red nail polish meg is wearing in that first photo. wonder what kind it is?

2. Meg

November 12th, 2011 at 1:38 am

It’s actually a shellac mani, so I don’t really know the specific color, or even polish. Sorry! But that mani lasted 2 weeks with NO chips at all and was still shiny!

3. bevy

November 11th, 2011 at 12:44 pm

Looks like a full day, but a fun one too!

4. rachael adele // for the love of design

November 11th, 2011 at 12:49 pm

i love this! how lucky is she to be able to travel around the city during the day for her job! 🙂

5. tobe | because it's awesome

November 11th, 2011 at 12:58 pm

love seeing what Meg’s new life is like in DC. kansas city misses you, megan, but love knowing that you’re happy making amazing things happen for yourself now! ox

6. lifeloveluxe

November 11th, 2011 at 1:35 pm

What a fun peak into a “Day in the Life”! I lived in DC as well, before moving ot Manhattan, and I swear these pics make it look much more glamorous than my days there! Great post!

7. Chic Geek

November 11th, 2011 at 2:04 pm

I NEED to knwo where that tray is from that the jewelry is laid our on! LOVE

8. Meg

November 12th, 2011 at 1:39 am

It’s part of a stacked lacquer jewelry box from West Elm.

9. Shannon Darrough

November 11th, 2011 at 3:42 pm

Simple goodness. I love Meg’s blog so it’s great to get a peek at her day too!

10. Paloma {LaDolceVita}

November 11th, 2011 at 4:09 pm

Ok, Mimi’s style is BEYOND fabulous! Love that girl and this post! I love the use of bold patterns and gold.

11. grace - stripes & sequins

November 11th, 2011 at 6:02 pm

new to your site via Meg’s blog… loving it. This is such a fun feature – newly following you!

12. Morgan Georgie

November 11th, 2011 at 10:55 pm

what a fab day!! I love seeing what you’re up to, Meg 🙂 Miss you!
    And love THIS blog!
    -morgan

13. Tamara Styles

November 14th, 2011 at 6:14 am

that was totally a cute one. loved the iamges

14. Lisa

November 14th, 2011 at 2:21 pm

I love the in her shoes series! I’m always excited to see the new ones! If your ever looking to do an In Her Shoes on a interior design student at FIDM. I’d love to be involved with such a fun thing

15. tobe | because it's awesome

April 13th, 2012 at 10:13 am

Can’t believe I’m just seeing this! Meg is one of my fave bloggers (and I’m lucky to say good friend). So fun to see what her days in DC look like! I’d be lying if I didn’t say I wasn’t a little jealous 🙂