In her shoes

IN HER SHOES: Small Shop

1. Gabrielle | Savvy Home

April 13th, 2012 at 8:50 am

I LOVE Erika!! Always gorgeous and SO SO talented! I had to subscribe to Lulu & Georgia. Inslee Hayes mixed with a gorgeous design and something about a stylish home has definitely got me hooked! Thanks for this inspirational post ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Paloma {LaDolceVita}

April 13th, 2012 at 9:20 am

I adore Erica. Not only is she super talented and stylish, she is also one of the nicest people I know.

3. Nat

April 13th, 2012 at 9:58 am

So happy this series is back! Love Erika! Her daughter is too cute putting on the make up!

4. Liz {Sequins and Stripes}

April 13th, 2012 at 9:59 am

What a stylish + happy day, the new site looks amazing, Erika!

5. tobe | because it's awesome

April 13th, 2012 at 10:06 am

What a fun series idea! Love seeing what Erika’s day is like, and now off to check out your other guests… ox

6. Albertina

April 13th, 2012 at 10:21 am

It’s like a little bit of reality TV but in the blogging world. Love Erica’s daughter’s table and chair….so chic!

7. Mackenzie {Design Darling}

April 13th, 2012 at 11:05 am

I adore Erika and loved learning about a day in her life! She is as smart as she is stylish and I so look up to her beautifully done blog. Her little one putting on eyeshadow? Cutest ever. Have a happy weekend, you two! xoxo

8. {The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller

April 13th, 2012 at 12:37 pm

So great to find your blog through Erika! She is the best in the blogging biz, I think everyone looks up to her.

I can’t wait to go through all of your past “In her shoes!”

9. Samantha Penner

April 13th, 2012 at 1:11 pm

I love Erika! It was such a fun treat to peek in on her day.

10. Clementine & Olive

April 13th, 2012 at 3:03 pm

What a great peek into the life of such a fabulous mother!

11. pamela

April 13th, 2012 at 3:53 pm

I love this series!

12. Maria @ All Things Luxurious

April 13th, 2012 at 4:44 pm

Love this post! Thanks so much for sharing!

13. Kerry

April 13th, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Just discovered your blog and I ADORE your header! So creative. ๐Ÿ™‚

Also am loving the pictures from this guest post! Have a great weekend!

14. Bettina

April 13th, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Love the post on Erika! It was fun to get a sneak peek of her website!

15. TheNOW

April 13th, 2012 at 6:02 pm

Great series! I just love Erika, her blog and her adorable daughter! Have a great weekend! Xo Elizabeth

16. Gaby [The Vault Files]

April 13th, 2012 at 6:14 pm

Loved getting a peek into Erika’s routine! Fun series!

17. Honey We're Home

April 13th, 2012 at 11:39 pm

Erika- I love seeing your day! Those are some awesome perks- and I also have to shut off the computer and read a book or mag before bed to unwind or I’ll be up all night. p.s. I have long been in love with the Shiba Inu- both your dogs are gorgeous.

18. Lindsey / Pinklet and C

April 14th, 2012 at 10:05 am

What a great post! Love to see what others are up to all day and I love Erika!
    Thanks for sharing!

19. sixteen fourteen

April 16th, 2012 at 7:25 am

This is my very favorite blog series; I’m SO glad it’s back! Thanks for introducing me to the glam Erika, off to check out her website. ๐Ÿ™‚

20. Morgan

April 17th, 2012 at 1:26 pm

Lovely Day in the Life Of! Really enjoyed getting a glimpse into Erika’s creative world :).

21. shannon

April 18th, 2012 at 9:25 pm

i’m so happy this series is back! it’s one of my favorites!

Our dining room sat empty for months. Okay maybe it was empty for just a handful of weeks and then we couldnโ€™t take it anymore and put in a folding table and plastic outdoor chairs, but in my mind that was still empty.

On the main floor of our house we have a Florida room. Being that itโ€™s a Florida room it is a considered a 3 season room, because there is no heat in the room. The previous owners used it as an indoor patio with outdoor furniture and it looked like this when we moved in.