In her shoes

In Her Shoes: The Peak of Tres Chic

1. Sadie + Stella

November 16th, 2012 at 9:37 am

AHHHHHHH SOooooooo excited to see my girl Sam on here!!! Love love love her!

2. Sam

November 16th, 2012 at 11:09 am

Thanks for having me love! What a treat. 🙂

3. Krista

November 16th, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Where are those georgeous Demi-lune marble column tables from? That are fab!

4. Jamie

November 17th, 2012 at 7:42 pm

I love this new installment! It’s definitely fun to hear about a day in the life of very talented designers. Thanks for letting us in on your busy schedule!!

5. Samantha

November 18th, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Way to go Sammy

6. Julia

November 19th, 2012 at 10:02 am

LOVE SAM!!! So glad to see her sweet and stylish self being featured on here. She’s got such great taste and I can’t wait to see her succeed. Her kickass talent and great attitude shines!

7. sandra

November 19th, 2012 at 1:18 pm

So glad to see Sam here! Love her!

8. Stephanie

November 19th, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Oh I can’t wait to go meet Sam, her style is right up my alley. Love that headboard and the stores she gets to visit, lucky girl. Don’t miss those drafting days, not one of my strong points in school, glad that’s over!