DIY, gift guide

DIY POM POM HEART PILLOW

1. Sadie + Stella

December 12th, 2012 at 7:36 am

How adorable! Again, you nailed it. I would love to get this as a gift 🙂

2. LindsB

December 12th, 2012 at 9:47 am

So, so cute!! I’m a sucker for a good DIY project and this one is awesome! I must go get pompoms today!

3. Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door

December 12th, 2012 at 10:11 am

This will be a perfect DIY for me to use the left over pom poms that I have from my christmas mantel project. So cute!! Thanks for sharing.

4. Heather

December 12th, 2012 at 6:59 pm

I was looking for an idea to make for my niece and I just found it. Thanks for sharing!

5. effortless

December 12th, 2012 at 7:03 pm

Yay happy to help!

6. Cassie {Hi Sugarplum}

December 13th, 2012 at 12:58 am

So cute! I love anything and all things pom pom! funny….because I showed my Pom Pom Tree skirt on the blog today! 🙂

7. Kris Robitzsch

December 13th, 2012 at 5:24 am

That easy? I’m gonna make a bunch of these 😉

8. Kate {domestikatedlife}

December 13th, 2012 at 10:07 am

Another adorable DIY, love all of your great ideas this week!