effortless style, my work

The Reveal: Client’s Den

1. Dana

April 17th, 2014 at 8:13 am

It’s beautiful and I especially love your art choices! I bet their friends always want to come over all the time.

2. Kathy

April 17th, 2014 at 9:05 am

Looks great ! Where are the lucite stools from? They are exactly what I’m looking for in my kitchen.

3. Andrea R.

April 17th, 2014 at 9:58 am

I love how the room turned out!!!! Can you give me the source of the media cabinet?? That would be perfect in my living room!

4. jenn aka the picky girl

April 17th, 2014 at 10:17 am

I LOVE the score board area. Too darling, especially with (what I think are) pink ping pong balls. Too too cute.

5. Brooke

April 17th, 2014 at 2:29 pm

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Great job 🙂

6. sarah

April 17th, 2014 at 5:34 pm

Very nice. I really like the art work too. Where is the 3 mirror set from?

7. Anna

April 17th, 2014 at 7:19 pm

Just gorgeous! I love the colours and your choices are just perfect. Congratulations!

8. Jerrica

April 18th, 2014 at 3:23 pm

Do you mind if I ask where the sofa/sectional is from?

9. daryn

April 18th, 2014 at 9:13 pm

Gorgeous, fun, flirty and perfect!! Inspiring!

10. Christine McDonald

April 21st, 2014 at 11:58 am

love the room. Would love to know about the art. In particular, the piece above the tall table & two stools in the corner. (not the cut-up map)

11. Kaylee

May 1st, 2014 at 9:25 am

The room turned out great. I also love the media cabinet and would love to know the source if you wouldn’t mind.