effortless style, Uncategorized

ORC: Week 6 THE REVEAL

1. Debra

May 7th, 2015 at 9:56 am

Wow! Those curtains are a show stopper. That really came together nicely. I am actually glad you didn’t do the gallery wall. It looks sweet and simple in there.

2. Daniela

May 7th, 2015 at 10:25 am

LOVE it! Can’t wait to sleep in my new room this weekend. 🙂

3. Traci Hutton

May 7th, 2015 at 2:25 pm

So fresh and chic!! Amazing transformation…well done!!

4. Kate Collins

May 7th, 2015 at 5:25 pm

Beautiful! I can’t wait for the headboard breakdown. It is challenging but strangely addicting.

5. Marty@A Stroll Thru Life

May 7th, 2015 at 8:57 pm

I love yor fabric choices. What a fun and chic room. I love it all.

6. Erin @ the-organized-life

May 7th, 2015 at 10:10 pm

I love all the details in this room: the lamps, the light fixture, the paper on the desk. Beautiful job.

7. Tricia @ Suburban Bitches

May 8th, 2015 at 12:46 am

What a great room and I love that duvet cover too! What a great idea to steal it from the kids section! And I’ve been eyeing those finials for years. They looks so good in your room I think I need to break down and do it already!

8. mollie's mom

May 8th, 2015 at 7:29 am

Can’t choose a favorite element from this room – love the stripes, the comforter details and the desk and chair color and fabric combo!!! Love it. Lucky guests!1

9. Laura Ingalls Gunn

May 11th, 2015 at 9:45 am

What an amazing transformation! A true job well done. I adore the color palette you selected. It feels fresh and fun. The six weeks went by so fast. I completed our entry, living and dining areas in a new to us 30 year old house. So, cheers to us! Have a wonderful week.

10. Delia @songthatdoesntend

May 11th, 2015 at 1:55 pm

Awww…great job on transforming your parents’ space. I love your mix of colors/patterns:-).

11. Linda @ Calling it Home

May 11th, 2015 at 9:08 pm

Hi Camila, this looks great. It is definitely a lovely way to welcome guests. I love the floral mixed with the stripes, and of course the painted furniture. Great job.

12. Vel

May 12th, 2015 at 4:22 pm

Love the mints and blues in the space!!! That desk is fabulous find as well!! Great job!

13. sherry hart designs

May 13th, 2015 at 7:31 am

Great job….such a pretty room! Love the colors you chose and that beautiful floral for the curtains!

14. Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles

May 14th, 2015 at 3:01 pm

Camila, this room is fantastic! Love your mix of patterns and colors, everything lives so happily together! Nice job!