design talk, effortless style

Budget Friendly Sectional for Apartment Living

1. Cheryl

February 9th, 2016 at 9:56 am

That leopard fabric is gorgeous. Could you please share the source?

2. effortless

February 9th, 2016 at 9:47 pm

I wish I had a source. It was random find from JoANNs. It was in their red tag area and there wasn’t mill information on it.

3. Amy

February 9th, 2016 at 11:09 am

love the pillows! I’m always experimenting to find the right pillow looks with my navy sofa, and I love these!

4. Sarah

February 9th, 2016 at 11:13 am

This is just amazing. I love it. I wish you were closer to give me some help!
    Great job.

5. effortless

February 9th, 2016 at 9:46 pm

Email me! I do a lot of consults via email. 🙂

6. Amber

February 9th, 2016 at 11:39 am

♡ love it when you show your work. The colors always amaze me.. Will there be a full tour?

7. effortless

February 9th, 2016 at 9:46 pm

Yes, there will be a full tour. Stay tuned. Waiting on a couple more items.

8. Katie

February 9th, 2016 at 8:14 pm

You nailed those colors! The dark
    Blue really looks lovely with the bookcase. Gorgeous!

9. Ashley

February 9th, 2016 at 8:25 pm

How’d you have the pillows made? Beautiful pattern selection.

10. effortless

February 9th, 2016 at 9:45 pm

I have a workroom. So I just told my workroom what to do and they made them up.