entertaining, Uncategorized

Colorful Reptile Birthday Party

1. Jo Ann sperzel

May 22nd, 2017 at 6:56 pm

Looks like a great party Fun for the kids. You are
    So talented. The yard looked great!!!

2. Carolina Henry

May 22nd, 2017 at 10:19 pm

Soooooo cool!! Happy birthday Asher!!

3. Sarah

May 24th, 2017 at 12:19 am

Oh that cake! Drooling!

4. effortless

May 25th, 2017 at 9:21 am

It was delicious! The bakery now knows me by name! I’m in for every family members birthday!

5. Lindsey

May 25th, 2017 at 2:10 am

Oh my word, the balloons are AMAZING! How darling!! You threw such a great party!

6. effortless

May 25th, 2017 at 9:20 am

Thanks, Lindsey! Happy you liked it!

7. Melissa

May 25th, 2017 at 12:29 pm

Everything looks great!! Happy Birthday to Asher!

8. Katrina

May 25th, 2017 at 1:31 pm

The party looks fab and I love the balloons greeting the guests fantastic idea!!! 🙂

9. Susan

June 18th, 2017 at 12:08 pm

Love the balloons in the front. Did you string them together?

I noticed your address on the invite and my sister lives in your neighborhood!

10. effortless

June 19th, 2017 at 8:59 am

Working on a tutorial for the balloons, but yes they were strung together. So fun, that your sister lives in the area. We are moving at the end of the summer. Total bummer.

11. Jolene Putnam

March 18th, 2018 at 12:21 am

How did you make the hats for the plastic reptiles? Super cute I might try myself if it’s easy enough

12. effortless

March 20th, 2018 at 10:25 am

It’s pretty easy. Just cut a piece of cardstock into a watermelon slice shape and then roll it into the hat shape.

13. Kristisa Estep

August 10th, 2019 at 8:24 am

Love all your cute decorations! Where did you get the reptiles! Wanted to do a reptile theme party for my son.