about me, effortless style, my work

It’s a Colorful Life: Spring Tour

1. Peggy Born

March 26th, 2019 at 8:39 am

I love that rug. May I ask where you purchased it? I need it!

2. Jewel

March 26th, 2019 at 10:12 am

Your parents must love you staying with them…Come live with me anytime ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Stephanie @ Casa Watkins Living

March 26th, 2019 at 12:42 pm

Beautiful pops of pink! I bet they have you updating all sorts of areas in their home. ๐Ÿ™‚ Such a pretty spring vibe.

4. Jennifer @ Dimples and Tangles

March 26th, 2019 at 1:04 pm

Always so amazing what a difference switching out some accessories makes! Love that rug and your today today, Camila! Thanks for joining us for the It’s a Colorful Life Tour!

5. Monica Benavidez

March 27th, 2019 at 10:27 am

I am loving all the fun colors and patterns in your spaces! Love your style. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Kathy

March 30th, 2019 at 11:09 am

I love the color pairing! What a difference it made from the before. And the collection of chinoiserie and peonies are stunning. Also, your elephant pin button is just about the cutest one I’ve seen. ๐Ÿ™‚

7. ariel

April 3rd, 2019 at 1:21 pm

Looking bright and colourful! Love the addition of all the blue and white with the roses!

Our dining room sat empty for months. Okay maybe it was empty for just a handful of weeks and then we couldnโ€™t take it anymore and put in a folding table and plastic outdoor chairs, but in my mind that was still empty.

On the main floor of our house we have a Florida room. Being that itโ€™s a Florida room it is a considered a 3 season room, because there is no heat in the room. The previous owners used it as an indoor patio with outdoor furniture and it looked like this when we moved in.