Great buy: Lattice Mirrors

Last week while I was checking some of my favorite go to stops for home accessories I found these beauties:

This one was $20 bucks:

lattice mirror

Then they had a set of 2 for $39.99:

set of 2 lattice mirror

Aren’t they chic!

You can pick up a pair for yourself at your local Burlington Coat Factory .

This entry was posted in great buys, shopping. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Great buy: Lattice Mirrors

1. 1 Funky Woman says:

I'm so bummed, we don't have a Burlington here, those are pretty cool!

2. C @ Project Pretty says:

Burlington?!? I used to go there.. but the one where we lived in Dayton was GHETTO. lol.. I might just have to give it another try. Those mirrors are gorgeous.

3. Lavender and Lilies says:

Are you kidding? Those are cute. I would never though Burlington would have such.

4. Alexandra Rae says:

These are very cool. I wish we had a Burlington near here. I can picture so many rooms to put these in.

5. Sarah @ Dream In Domestic says:

Wow those are super chic! I would never have guessed they could be purchased for such a steal! How big are they?

6. Dallas says:

What? Burlington?! Never would've guessed. Hm, might have to make a quick stop down the street tomorrow a.m. and see what else I've been missing.

7. Scandinavian Chic says:

Beautiful!!

8. charm home says:

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. I haven't been to a Burlington Coat Factory in years. They just scored a new customer though. I hope my store has these. xo, Cristi

9. Carolyn says:

Wow- I have a Burlington Coat factory like 1.5 miles from my house and I never thought to look there for any decor stuff- and we are looking for a mirror like this for our bedroom- thanks!

10. Julia says:

What!! I didn't know Burlington sells decor items! Awesome find.

11. Athena says:

I, like everyone else, had no idea that they had such cool home stuff! LOVE the mirrors, thanks for sharing! I also adore your blog by the way:) I'm a new blogger and hope I can get to the point where you are at someday. Great job!

leftcoastluxe.blogspot.com