Show & Tell: DIY Rug

I was so happy to see an email from Erin of Lucky by design pop up in my in box this afternoon.

Take a peek at what Erin did in her home:

Isn’t the whole space amazing. Everything has a home and her happy yellow & white striped rug was made using these steps.

Go on over to Erin’s to see how she made the rest of that fab shoe wall!
This entry was posted in DIY, show and tell. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Show & Tell: DIY Rug

1. Erin says:

Thanks for posting this, Camilla! I have been thrilled with the rugs so far, and I'll tell you something about them you may not know: my roomba can go over them! Most other area rugs and mats trip him up and get stuck in his rotating thingy, but these rugs are sturdy enough that he just goes over them and does his job!

2. autumn says:

so lovely! i love your tutorial on making a rug…it's pure genius and affordable. you are brilliant!

3. Jane @ The Borrowed Abode says:

SUCH a great idea. Was just wondering how I could DIY a rug with fabric in fact, because I can't seem to find an affordable (i.e. under $700) rug for my living room that has a fun colorful modern-but-whimsical pattern.

4. Caroline @ The Feminist Housewife says:

I'm so glad you linked this…SO inspiring! Loved it!

5. shari @ little blue deer says:

This is amazing! Off to find out her secrets!

6. 1615 says:

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

7. Kim@Chattafabulous says:

Thanks for the link! I am craving a striped rug for myself!

8. Kate@TwentySixToLife says:

What a great, fun space!!

9. Design Fixation says:

Love the whole room, such beautiful colors! I especially like the map wallpaper. And your rug idea is amazing.

10. Mrs. Chic says:

I love your DIY rug idea – here's looks perfect!