Color Combo: Raspberry & Orange

A couple of days ago I went in for a manicure/pedicure and decided to go bright and bold to finish off the summer.

{ No Boundaries, Vermillionaire}

Apparently this is a favorite color combo of mine, because many of my inspiration shots contain the color combo so of course I need to share.

{via Small Shop Studio}

{via Eileen Kathryn Boyd}

{via Brandi Strickland}

{via Camilla Molders}

{via Eddie Ross}

{ via Oh Joy}

{House Beautiful}

{via Kendi Everyday}

┬áSo pretty! I don’t think I’ll ever tire of this color combo. Many people may feel that an orange and pink combo is more fitting for a kids room then a main living room area in your home. In order to downplay the kid factor in the colors simply go a bit darker/deeper in the hue. Stepping away from the neon helps make the colors work in any room. What color combo are you currently obsessed with?

This entry was posted in color, design inspiration. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Color Combo: Raspberry & Orange

1. LindsB says:

LOVE this combo! I think I want to get married all over again so I can do these colors now :)

2. I know for a fact they are!!!

3. Amanda Eck says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE! And Im a neutral, pale blue, gray kinda gal but this color combo makes me smile so much!!

4. It’s so funny you just posted this color combo — yesterday I decided I’m officially “over” my grey and citron living and desperately need a new scheme! That picture from Eddie Ross’ blog is my new inspiration — I threw together a mood board last night!

5. Such a fun color combo that I would not have put together but looks stunning in the above pics

6. Alanna says:

Looks fun!
    I’m currently obsessed with grey and blue…in all shades. In fact, yesterday I took off my blue nail polish…and I have some grey queued up :)

7. Red and Hot Pink are my signature colors. Bold is Beautiful.

8. Lee says:

I’m not an orange person, but love this combination, especially with the aqua (whatever that’s called). is this a split complementary color scheme? I works well.

9. Camila – Like your nail polishes!

I’m thinking of grey-blue paired with cream lately.

Happy Summer!

Loretta

10. judith hall says:

Really pretty colors, especially together! Love the art wall.

11. laxsupermom says:

Currently I’m loving a not-neon limey green with orange. It feels so energetic to me. Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing.

12. B.K. Lavin says:

check out the avalon collection at thibautdesigns.com , BEST example of this color collection , so sweet , especially in Florida !!

13. Kari says:

One of my favorite color palettes too!!! I made a pillow using this palette and accompanying mood board…see it here

14. It doesn’t always work out as we learned for my daughter’s room. One of my painting mistakes. We painted the ceiling tangerine and the walls a cotton candy pink. We have 12 ft ceilings so it’s a lot easier to claim it as the 5th wall. The room absolutely glows. This is a classic case of where we should have went neutral and accented with the orange and pink. She’s lived with it for a couple of years and really did love it. We currently have a nice light shade of blue waiting to be used in the garage. Love the color combo, but we truly executed it in the worst way!

15. A fabulous, happy color combination!