Sneak peeks from RugsUSA

Yesterday I went to RugsUSA to check out some of their rugs. You see my mom is looking into switching up some things in her home, but she was afraid about ordering a rug online. She liked all of the patterns I was showing her, but didn’t like that she couldn’t tell how thick they were going to be. Totally reasonable and luckily for us there is a RugsUSA showroom in a town over from us!

My mom was able to check out rug pile height and I was able to check out all of the new rugs that have yet to hit the web, because they need to be photographed!

Here are some sneak peeks:

Fun, right? I had a blast snapping away! I can’t wait for all of these babies to go online. If you are interested in any of these rugs you can get more information on how to contact them before they go online by contacting RugsUSA here.

This entry was posted in great buys. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Sneak peeks from RugsUSA

1. These rugs are amazing! Is it wrong I feel I need them all? Hmm.

2. Beth says:

I need need need the second one. Any clue what it’s name is so I can reference it to them?

3. I want them all!!! I need to add more rooms to my house so I can add more rugs! :)

4. Sara says:

Oh, the gorgeousness!! I am totally jealous that you live near a physical store for them! Seriously, where I live and work in OH there are NO sources for good rugs. I pretty much exclusively shop online for clients and myself. Thanks so much for this post; the first 2 are both great possibilities for immediate purchase!

5. katie says:

beautiful! what a fun inside scoop – thanks for sharing :)

6. How lucky that you have one nearby!! There are NO good discount rug sources in Philadelphia. Wah wah.

• effortless says:

Ah perfect excuse to come visit me! I am still trying to plan a trip to Philly! It’s not that bad of drive from L.I., but I’ve literally had something going on every weekend! We need to figure something out.

7. paula says:

LOVE all of these! so good. Thanks for the peek!

8. Jenna says:

Wow, love all of these! The colours are amazing! The rug I just ordered off RugsUSA arrived today (the Spa Blue version of the rug in Photo #6) and it turns out it’s too small for the room I originally intended it for. Yay! Another excuse to get a new rug!

9. Nat says:

Wow these are all gorgeous!! I think I need every one of them.

10. oh my gosh these are GORGEOUS. I too, need the 2nd one BADLY! Any idea on what it’s called??

11. Dixie says:

Good day! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was
    wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment
    form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having trouble finding one?
    Thanks a lot!