Treat yo self: Sparkly toes

I haven’t been able to do Treat yo self posts these past two weeks due to Thanksgiving and gift guide week, but I’m happy to report it’s back up and running.

This week I got the latest Nordstrom catalog and I literally want everything in there. I have a soft spot for Nordstrom in my heart, because it was my first real job after High School and throughout college. I learned so much there and still enjoy shopping, but I must be honest it was a lot easier to shop there with a discount. :)

Today’s item totally screamed, Camila when I saw them on the page.

Enter Tom’s classic dot metallic slip-on:

Available in gold

Silver:

They are exclusive to Nordstrom and I’m smitten. Santa I take a 7.5.

I know Tom’s aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. How do you feel about them? Love them? Hate them? Obviously you know my thoughts. :)

This entry was posted in treat yo self. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Treat yo self: Sparkly toes

1. Nat says:

I love Toms! I have the gold herringbone ones and I wear them all the time- going out or running errands. So comfy!

2. Mandy DeTurk says:

Tom’s are the best! One of the most comfortable shoes I own!

3. Carrie says:

I think they’re kind of cute. casual. are they comfy??

4. Lee says:

Toms have become my “go to” shoe. I bought my first pair after Mrs. Blandings wrote that she wore them through France for 2 weeks and her feet never hurt. Simple, cute, and comfortable!

5. Lauren says:

I have always loved the idea of them and look at them every chance I get, but I still do not own any. I think one day it will happen. I’ve been tempted by the felt ones and the white sparkly ones, maybe this summer :)

6. alison g. says:

I love them for my kiddos – me – not so much. Wonder if they make this style for the little peeps?

7. ambika says:

I have a soft spot for Nordie’s because, despite being a huge chain, they always feel like the local department store to me. Love those polka dots.

8. Elaine says:

I love those TOMS! Whenever I see them on other people I always think they are so cute. Then I see them on myself, and I am not so sure! :)

9. Polka dot Toms!? I think this means I need to finally get a pair:)