I never thought I would ever fall in love with a staple, but I must say that once I spotted this stapler in Design Darlings new arrivals I was smitten. Sadly it’s sold out at the moment, but it inspired me to gather a couple more office supplies that have been dipped in gold.
1. Would love a slew of these acrylic clipboards by Russell and Hazel for client project notes.
2. Gold leaf notebooks can be picked up for a steal (3 for $16) or you can easily DIY with a plain notebook.
3. For all of my fabric cutting needs these scissors would make it more glamorous.
4. Part of my design process includes doing some sketches for clients. I think I would get more work done if all of my colored pencils lived in this stylish home.
5. Who doesn’t love a sweet little gold Wilbur?
6. I like using an in and out letter tray box to check clients invoices in order and I’ve never seen anything with a chic gold accent.
7. Ah the stapler that started it out. Such a beauty. Also available here.
Do you have Midas’s touch in your office?
Don’t forget to enter the $125 gift card give-away to Total Wallcovering!