Top 10 Brass Hardware Picks

Over the weekend we were also able to put a coat of a primer on our new nightstands that are awaiting new paint and new sparkly hardware.

nightstands

The paint color has already been decided! We are going with a pop of blue, but the hardware is still up in the air. I’m thinking that brass will go nicely with my choice of blue. Here are some of my favorite brass hardware picks of the moment.

top 10 brass hardware

No. 1: Delicate yet interesting detailing on the rod
No. 2: Solid Pull
No. 3: Campaign style pull
No. 4:Tansu hardware at an amazing price point!
No. 5: Modern Pull
No. 6: Geometric and Modern pull
No. 7: Glass & Brass pull
No. 8: Modern and a tad Asian in inspiration
No. 9: Almost 1 ft bamboo pull
No. 10: Amazing ring pull for only 99 cents!!!!!!

Ah decisions, decisions.

This entry was posted in great buys. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Top 10 Brass Hardware Picks

1. Brandy says:

Your new project sounds fun. Do yourself a favor and pick hardware that won’t clatter every.time.you.open.the.drawer or walk by or breathe in the vicinity! We recently installed recessed campaign pulls in a dresser and they are incredible loud first thing in the morning (and any time you put up clothes, breathe, etc. :) ). I really like no.1, no.9, and no.6; great selections!

2. On behalf of everyone that buys random chests with crappy knobs…thank you for these sources!

3. Sarah says:

Love a bit of brass!

Thanks for sharing xx

4. madeleine says:

This is an amazing resource! I have been on the hunt for brass pulls. I might have found a winner in #4

5. Rose says:

We are redoing our kitchen and the hubs gave me the
    hairy eyeball when I mentioned brass hardware.
    Flashbacks from the 80′s I guess. I have those campaign pulls
    and they are amazing. I ended up finding great one from
    Home Depot of all places. Your choices are great too. Good luck
    choosing. Love 7, 2 and 8.

6. Christina says:

You are a lifesaver!! I have been scouring the web for brass ring pulls for my new desk and haven’t had much luck, but those 99cents one are a winner! And can we please talk about #7?? Looove this round up! I’m bookmarking this now ;)

7. Jennifer says:

Love them all! Thanks for sharing and please post pics when you’re done!