It’s a…..

About two weeks ago I went in for my level 2 ultrasound for baby #2 and we were able to find out the sex of the baby.

I know a lot of people like to be surprised, but we feel that life is full of surprises and we would rather know and be able to refer to the baby as he or she and start to plan things.

So, without further ado here is what we found out!

it'saboy

I’m not going to lie we both thought it was going to be a boy, but we were both leaning towards girl. I was kinda leaning towards this pregnancy being my last, which is why we both team girl. However I have loved being a boy mom and totally thought it’s what I was meant to be.

We are all super excited about the baby being a boy! Funnily enough everyone we tell seems to give us their condolences, because they know how spirited boys can be, but Jon keeps reassuring me it’s just going to be fun and that I remain the Queen of the household.

Time will tell if we try again for a little lady. For now I’m super happy that Hudson is going to have a little brother/partner in crime and I can’t wait to hold this little guy in June!

This entry was posted in about me. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to It’s a…..

1. Laura Troncoso says:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we want to meet soon the new baby.

Laura Troncos & family!!

2. Nat says:

Congratulations!! So exciting! Just think of what best friends he and Hudson will be growing up

3. Brittany says:

Congrats, that is so exciting! Two little boys close in age will be so much fun :)

4. Congrats!

As much as I totally understand the desire for a girl, think of how much easier your life will be! Lots of the same activities, better reuse of the same toys and clothes and years down the road, two strong boys to help you move heavy objects!

5. Yea! I’m so so excited for you guys – especially for Hudson. What fun having a younger brother!

6. Congratulations! That is great news!!

7. What great news…Congratulations!! So excited for you and your awesome family!

8. stephanie says:

ha! “spirited” that’s a good way of putting it. Get ready for crazytown, but crazytown is the only town I want to live in. Boys looooove their mamas. I’m already despising the woman who one day takes them away from me. I figure I have another 20+ years to get sane on the subject before it is a reality. Congrats, friend! Lucky little boy!

9. Carrie says:

Congratulations!! Boys are so fun!! This little guy and Hudson will be best buddies!

10. gabriela says:

yay hes going to be a gemini! congrats! love, gaby

11. Debra says:

Congrats! We have two boys and I can not imagine our life any different! Of course everyone will ask if you will try for a girl………..kinda got tired of that! God knows what we need and as long as they are healthy that is all that matters!! Life will never be dull – that is for sure!

12. Joi says:

Congrats! I like what Debra had to say!

13. sarah says:

Very fun- my first two kids are boys. They’ve become best friends.
    Congratulations- and I pray the same for your boys.

14. Liz Hernandez-Nunez says:

Felicidades! I am so excited for you and your family:)

15. traci zeller says:

Yay for Boy Moms!! Congratulations to you and Jon!!! That is wonderful news, Camila! Hudson is going to love having a brother. It’s so sweet to watch my boys interact, and my nephews are the same. It’s adorable.

xx!

16. Susie says:

I have four boys. I’m seriously outnumbered, but they are sweet and lots of fun. People still ask if we are going to try for a girl. Really?!

Congrats and enjoy your boys!