In her shoes

IN HER SHOES: MY NOTTING HILL

1. Cyd

June 17th, 2011 at 10:03 am

Great post, I love the “in her shoes” series! Keep ’em coming.

-Cyd

2. Teresa@Splendid Sass

June 17th, 2011 at 10:11 am

Michele,
    Looks like a great day to me! Thanks for taking us through a day in your life.
    The pool looks perfect. We need one here that has air conditioned water!
    Teresa
    xoxo

3. Under Spanish Moss

June 17th, 2011 at 11:14 am

It was so wonderful to learn more about Michele.

4. Karena

June 17th, 2011 at 11:30 am

Camila thank you so much for featuring my friend Michelle! She is the best!!

xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

Come and join my Giveaway from the Novica Artisans!

5. Scientific Housewife

June 17th, 2011 at 2:23 pm

A Red Sox fan, I like her already! Great IHS!

6. sherry hart

June 17th, 2011 at 2:31 pm

I love Michele and had the pleasure of meeting her at Scott’s a few months back. So fun. She was one of the first bloggers to feature me when I first started , so I have a soft place in my heart for her! I read her blog daily!

7. Andi

June 17th, 2011 at 4:28 pm

Looks like a great day! and I love those pictures of the Design Center. The purple couch is lovely and I want to make some wall art with maps, great inspiration! 🙂

Peek a Boo Blue

8. Deborah Peterson Milne

June 17th, 2011 at 5:15 pm

The life of fabulous M is a good one. I adore her blog and always great fun to read. I think she too was one of the first blogs that I followed. To me a swimming pool is one of the greatest joys of life.

Have a great weekend ahead!

9. my notting hill

June 18th, 2011 at 10:58 am

Camila – Thanks for including me in this series & your kind introduction! Have a great weekend. Michele

10. pve

June 18th, 2011 at 11:29 am

Love Michele and you too. Thanks as always for posting such fun glimpses in the days of so many wonderful bloggers. Michele has a great eye and one day, I hope she just does design.
    She has such a great eye and passion for well edited decor, inside and out.
    pve

11. debra phillips @ 5th and state blog

June 19th, 2011 at 10:07 am

i think michele is one of the premiere blogs out there and she is quite special to me. learning about one day in her life was fun. and the special bonus was finding your lovely blog, just subscribed
    best