In her shoes

IN HER SHOES: Gorgeous Shiny Things

1. Sadie + Stella

April 20th, 2012 at 8:11 am

You crack me up. I do Insanity as well and curse Shaun T. every time he claims he “is loving it.” Wow. Love the glamorous candid photo of you working. So real life. Love you Danika!

2. kristen f davis

April 20th, 2012 at 8:31 am

holy cow, she makes me feel really lazy. great post!

3. Tammy@InStitches

April 20th, 2012 at 8:43 am

5 AM ? That is Insane ! Love her though…..

4. Chedva

April 20th, 2012 at 9:06 am

Danika, you get so much done in a day! I sometimes fall asleep with my son even without the running and workouts! Oh, and that Ikea hack looks great.

5. like me some blog- J & V

April 20th, 2012 at 9:16 am

What a busy day! I am amazed at how much she gets done in one day! Love the hot pink office space!

6. Christine Schwalm Design

April 20th, 2012 at 11:07 am

Wow, that’s a lot in one day! I love O’verlays. Such a clever product!

7. LindsB

April 20th, 2012 at 1:43 pm

She is superwoman! I cant believe she runs a business, runs her house, takes care of the boys AND has time to do all the of the amazing DIY projects she does- I’m tired just reading all about it 🙂

8. Danika

April 20th, 2012 at 8:33 pm

Thanks so much for having me Camila! It is so ironic to have my “average” day post after the day I had yesterday, but I will take it any day!
    Oh, and I just want to let everyone know I rarely pull a 2 a day workout. That just happened to be a rarity. And why I passed out by 8!
    Xo
    Danika

9. Karli

April 21st, 2012 at 3:29 am

How good is INSANITY! I just enjoy the shirtless men and laugh at how serious some of them are. It is fun though!

10. sixteen fourteen

April 24th, 2012 at 6:12 pm

Danika is the best!!! She’s a magician…so inspiring. Thanks for sharing a day in her life. 🙂