Primp & Pamper

Primp & Pamper Bathroom Remodel: The Reveal

1. Linda Johnston

September 12th, 2019 at 8:29 am

Almost as impressive as this incredibly beautiful bath…is the clean toothbrush drawer! Lol. Seriously, I love your make over.

2. Shelly@Confettistyle

September 12th, 2019 at 8:45 am

The bathroom is gorgeous Camilla. I love the color palette you selected and the pattern mixing is perfection. Such an beautiful and personality packed space.

3. Jenna

September 12th, 2019 at 9:56 am

Camila, the colors in this space are everything! They pair so perfectly with the brass fixtures! You killed it here- I adore it!

4. Kelly O'Neil-Brown

September 12th, 2019 at 10:01 am

What a lovely space! I see you painted the door trim blue. Assuming the hall trim is not blue, how do you handle the blue door trim versus the outside (hall) door trim? (I hope this question makes sense)

5. Haneen

September 12th, 2019 at 10:37 am

Wait, are you for REAL with this before and after????? This is incredible! What a bright, BEAUTIFUL space, girl! I love it all! The wallpaper, the tile, the vanity, the colors! Way to go!

6. Sarah

September 12th, 2019 at 12:59 pm

Beautiful space

7. Susan

September 12th, 2019 at 2:49 pm

It’s such a happy space and so much brighter and lighter than before. Looks great!

8. Jessica | House Homemade

September 12th, 2019 at 5:50 pm

It’s so bright and cheery. Love it. Cute pics of you!!

9. coco

September 13th, 2019 at 12:24 am

This is gorgeous! I love the cement tile and the wallpaper the most, but all of it is fabulous!

10. Debra

September 13th, 2019 at 4:23 pm

Beautiful bathroom. When I follow the link from Jeweled Interiors; it seems to be broken. Just a quick heads up; I want everyone to see your beautiful bathroom!

11. Debra

September 13th, 2019 at 4:29 pm

It actually looks like none of the links are working to your page from the other sites.

12. Jewel Marlowe

September 16th, 2019 at 11:02 am

I can’t pick a favorite detail! The wallpaper, the floor, the cabinet, the faucets, the lighting….. Way to go!!!