Get the look: Eclectic Modern

The amazing eclectic modern living room from yesterday’s post has not left my mind. I’m obsessed with it.

Here are some additions that you can use to get the look:

1. Weathered side chair for $199
2. Get chair from number 1 recovered in this fabric.
3. Jeweled tone abstract artwork for only $275.
4. Modern side tablefor $139.
5. Moroccan tile pillow for $95.Pretty sure this is the same one from the living room shot.
6. Green Ikat toss pillow for $55.
7. Orange chevron fabric to cover baking sheets aka coffee table top.
8. The Martha Stewart Living army cot was vintage, but if you can’t find one at the thrift store this version works just as nice for only $60.
9. Yummy yellow rug. 8 x 10 size is $459.

Ok now someone buy all of the above items and let me live vicariously through you. :)

This entry was posted in great buy, living room, look for less. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Get the look: Eclectic Modern

1. Abode Love says:

I LOVE this post… I am loving the cot idea for a coffee table. I cannot believe how affordable they are! Thanks for sharing that fabulous link!

Also- I have a runner in the West Elm yellow rug and it’s just lovely :) I HIGHLY recommend it! Here is a link of my runner in my kitchen!

2. Leanne says:

oooo lovely collection, love the artwork which is why i loved the original room – thank you!

3. I just suggested the very same yellow rug and a similar chevron pattern to a client. (Although her living room will be mostly blue tones with pops of citrus). I adore those bright yellows in the inspiration photos your posted yesterday; they make me dream of summer!

4. Deanna says:

I’ve never had such a big crush on a rug — it’s the perfect shade of gold, in my opinion. Love it!

5. ChicGeek says:

Love it! I adore that rug, and think it’s absolutely perfect for a neutral nursery when the gender is going to be a surprise!

6. courtney says:

OMG. hilarious that the cot is from Cabelas… My FIL always jokes that he is going to get me something from there as a present, and now I can actually ask for something I would use! Use some white fabric over top and it would be super modern!

• effortless says:

Haha I know! Jon dragged me there a couple of months ago. We went all the way to Penn to get to Cabelas and I swore I couldn’t find a single thing I would want there. Guess I was wrong. :)

7. I have that yellow rug and love it. It’s a great value.

8. Jenn says:

Great post! I love it when you break rooms down. I really love the pillows.

9. Sarah says:

Thanks for the breakdown of how to recreate this room. Luv!