HomeGoods Happy with me!

I was so excited when I received an email a couple of weeks ago from the marketing department at HomeGoods.They had seen my work and blog and saw that I enjoyed working with HomeGoods products and they wanted me to share my love with their Pinterest followers.

Exciting, right!

I’m part of a team with 3 other interior designer/bloggers sprinkled throughout the US. I currently have my very own board under their page. You can check it out here.

I’ll be adding images that show you ways I’ve injected pieces from HomeGoods in my work with little design tips along the way. Would love for you to check it out.

{My favorite HG’s dish that I found in the dinnerware section, but love using in my living room. I love the pattern it adds to solid colored accent table. Hudson also loves it and is constantly grabbing it and moving it from place to place, which makes this momma very nervous. I should have bought a duplicate in case it meets an untimely death.}

You can check out the other bloggers featured as well.

Adi from Garden of Edlenis pinning here.
Amanda from Amanda Carol at Home is pinning here.
Hooper from Birds of a feather is pinning here.

Hope you guys enjoying seeing how we utilize HomeGoods products in our home/work.

What are your favorite finds from HG’s?

This entry was posted in about me, great buy. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to HomeGoods Happy with me!

1. Samantha says:

Congratulations! What an exciting opportunity :) I love home goods!

2. Ashley says:

To answer your questions, I love everything at HomeGoods! I never try to go in with a specific idea of what I’m looking for, because I always find a few more items than I intended to walk out with!

3. laurie says:

Oh how I miss Homegoods. My favorite find is a rug from Antropologie.

4. Carmel says:

Oh how awesome – congrats! Wanted to let you know I shared the painting I bought from your shop today on the blog – I love it so much! http://www.ourfifthhouse.com/2013/01/the-birthday-present-i-gave-myself.html

5. taylor casto says:

congrats lady!!!! p.s. LOVING how bright those flowers are!! what a way to spruce up any winter blues!!

xo,Taylor
    iLikeMyClothesTaylored.blogspot.com

6. Sara Cate says:

Home Goods is amazing! I just recently bought an oversized tiered stand from HG that is fabulous!

7. Anne W says:

Love HomeGoods! I love their lamps and I once had the satisfying experience of picking one up for about $60 only to find it at a local design store for over $200 a few weeks later!

8. Julia says:

It’s so sad living in San Francisco and not having one within a quick arm’s reach. They always have the best selection of lamps, throw pillows and quirky accents. My brother called me this past Saturday to tell me he was going to HG to spruce up his bachelor pad and ask my advice. I truly almost shed a tear that I couldn’t be along for the ride… my ideal Saturday is spent wandering the aisles of HomeGoods!

• effortless says:

Your brother should have taken you on skype via his cell phone. :) Hopefully you’ll get one in San Francisco soon!

9. Ryan says:

Everyone that knows me, knows my love for HomeGoods!! The majority of all of my purchases are made there. We just moved into a very “modern” home that was built in 1953 and has barely been updated. Having so much fun restyling this home with trinkets from my go-to store. Found an awesome groovy solid wood floor lamp that is perfect! Love your blog and will do better about commenting ;)

• effortless says:

Oh thanks Ryan! Happy to see that you will popping up more often. Have fun decorating your new space. I want to see pictures!

10. Jennifer says:

How cool! Will have to check out the pinterest board now.

What’s not to love about HG? I always find great things for clients in there but my personal favorite was this round rose vase that I gold-leafed for fun. You can take a peak here: