Adventure Refresh, my work, Uncategorized

Adventure Refresh: Hallway Reveal

1. Jenna

February 28th, 2019 at 9:18 am

Camila, I absolutely love how you do color!! This hallway is gorgeous – so happy and full of beautiful colors! Love all the artwork you went with and that light fixture is gorgeous!

2. Donna Windham

February 28th, 2019 at 9:20 am

That runner is to die for!! And the artwork has me swooning!!

3. Jewrl

February 28th, 2019 at 1:43 pm

I bet your mom is soooo happy!!!! Come do my hallway this happy :).

4. Rachel Shingleton

February 28th, 2019 at 1:58 pm

I’ve already spec’d that chandelier for a couple client projects – it’s SO chic. Also, if you come home and discover that your rug is MIA, it’s because I stole it. Kthx.

5. Kristen

February 28th, 2019 at 4:17 pm

Love love love the Minted artwork! You did a great job (so did John!)

6. Allison

February 28th, 2019 at 4:58 pm

I have to tell you, about 18 months ago i put up a new chandelier in my dinning room and wanted round bulbs. I went hunting for them at Home Depot and needed some help, so i told a nearby sales person what i was looking for… She gave me SO MUCH shade. “you’re going to put what in what? that wont look good..”
    I just smiled and nodded and did it anyway, and it LOOKS GREAT!

7. Charlotte Smith

February 28th, 2019 at 5:28 pm

It looks so good!!!!!!! I love all the colorful art you chose and that wallpaper… to die for. Well done, friend! xx

8. Jessica | House Homemade

February 28th, 2019 at 7:37 pm

It may be the happiest hallway I’ve ever seen!! Good job! Love it.

9. D. Neils

March 1st, 2019 at 8:40 am

I LOVE everything about this hallway ! Especially the light fixture.
    I am working on a home that l am inheriting from my mother in Jupiter, FL. I’m looking for something to go with my Palm Beach meets Mad Men decor and l think this might be perfect! Your colors are fabulous too.
    Such a youthful, happy design. Thanks for the great ideas.

10. Carmel

March 1st, 2019 at 10:27 am

This turned out so wonderful! That wallpaper, the light fixtures, the art….it’s all so great! LOVE!

11. Keki Cannon

March 2nd, 2019 at 8:38 am

Amazing! not even the same hallway. Love what color and your style can do!

12. ariel

March 3rd, 2019 at 9:41 am

Absolutely loving all these hallway transformations! I’ve got a big one to do, but I’m gonna have to take all my pointers from you! Great wallpaper and art choices, and I love the pops of colour!